The town of St. David is located in Southern Arizona between Benson and Tombstone. It was established as a result of the Mormon Battalion having earlier passed through the San Pedro River Valley in 1846. The San Pedro Riparian National Conservation Area starts in St. David, Arizona and extends to the Mexico border. The Holy Trinity Monastery is located south of the township and just north of the properties owned by Enclave St. David, LLC.
The water below this peaceful land is thousands of years old and forced to the top hydraulically due to the clay lenses originating to the east and at the base of the Chiricahua Mountains terminating 800 feet below Saint David.
Artesian wells produce sweet and pure drinking water.
The clear skies and 3,800 feet of elevation produce night skies that Van Gogh would have loved to paint.
For information about Enclave Farms quality Hay, click here.